Oh so yummy.
I had no intention of adding recipes here. But this is the easiest, quickest and tastiest thing I have ever made with the kids. We can't get enough of them!!
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup honey/syrup or combination
3 egg yolks
2 ripe bananas
1 1/4 cups wholemeal flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 egg whites
- Beat oil honey & yolks until thick and creamy.
- Mix in mashed bananas.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add oats. Mix well.
- Beat egg whites in separate bowl until stiff. Stir into mixture.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins until filled to top.
- Bake 180 C (350 F) for about 25 mins or until golden on top.
Makes about 12. Never enough!!
We just made our second batch. This time with just one banana and some strawberries. So good! It seems that you can be completely rough with measures and still get great result. Going to try apple & pear, and zucchini & carrot next time. MMmmmmmmmmm!!